Agritechnology employs a team of scientists with a range of expertise in microbiology, protein chemistry, biotechnology and agri-product process engineering.
Our core technical areas are:
- Aerobic and anaerobic fermentation
- Biomass waste utilisation
- Process biochemistry
- Bio refining
- Separation science
- Chemical processing and analysis
- Extraction, fractionation, modification and purification of bio-based materials
- Viticulture and winemaking
- Food science
We also offer skills and experience in technical, economic and marketing evaluation, in patenting new projects and in financing, developing and commercialising new products and processes.
We work with a broad range of industries including agricultural and food processing businesses to identify opportunities for applying bioprocessing technologies to reduce costs or build new income streams.